Thursday, January 1, 2009

Praha Elder goes Live!

Hello Everyone!

This is my mission blog for the next two years! I'm setting it up so that my weekly hour of email gets the most bang for it's buck. In a nutshell, I've got my email linked to this blog (prahaelder.blogspot.com) which is linked to Facebook and a few other channels. If all goes well, my general-issue photos, stories, and anecdotes will all get from me to everybody (Either I'll be doing it myself or my little brother will slave over them as they come home in the mail). Of note, Praha is the pronunciation of Prague in Czech. I'll start blogging from here with my pre-mission prep stories and we'll just roll straight into the MTC and out to Prague. Here's looking at the next two years!

Thanks,
Brent Anderson
PS - If you'd like to get my stories directly fed into your email account, let me know. You could also subscribe to the RSS feed this blog publishes and keep it simple. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment