Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas video from Starsi Brent

Here is a link to a video on Facebook that was posted by our dear friend Eva in the Czech Republic. It has Brent and other Elders singing Silent Night in Czech and English. It was filmed on Dec. 22.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=215190824778&ref=mf

I am trying to download the video, so that I can post it here on the blog, but Facebook is giving me difficulties. If you don't have a Facebook account, sorry. I'll get it posted whenever I can get it.

Also, when I post the the letters from Brent, I add the title to the post. Brent doesn't have anything to do with it. I make them up based on the content of the email.

Veselé vánoce (Merry Christmas) from all of the Anderson's including Starsi Brent

No comments:

Post a Comment