Monday, December 14, 2009

Short message from Starsi Brent

Brent sent this earlier today. They were in Prague today singing in one of the Cathedrals and didn't get back to their area until it was too late to send a longer email post. Hopefully, he can send something tomorrow. He is being transferred to Olomouc, which is near to Ostrava, his first area. He will be a new Zone leader there. Exciting times for our favorite missionary.
Have a great day,
Starsi Brent's dad

"  Just wanted to let you know that we were late getting into Liberec after the concert. I'll be writing President Slovaček and then replying to everything else I can until I get kicked out. I will email a bit tomorrow too if I can get approval. Otherwise, have a good one.

By the way, they're sending me to Olomouc back in Moravia. I'll be a zone leader. "

Starsi Brent Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment