Saturday, February 7, 2009

Brent's First Letter!

Day 1
Dear Family and friends,
Greetings from the MTC! I love it here already. Im starting to feel everything else slip away as I dive into the study and preparation. We're oriented, had dinner, met leaders, and are ready to dive into the work. It's exciting being here, and I'm looking forward to learning the language and digging into the 'How' behind missionary work.
At the same time, It's not going to be a walk in the park. This schedule is rigorous and will definitely keep me moving while I prepare to head out.
My companion is GREAT! His name is Christopher Nestman, he's from South Jordan, and he's way over the top about anything. Lot's of smiles, laughs, and good humor. He's a great comlement to me and I'm looking forward to working with him. Love you all, keep me posted, and expect another letter soon.

Love,
Elder Starší Anderson
(Star - Shee)

No comments:

Post a Comment